Saturday, May 13, 2006

skeletons in my closet, and in the fucking office of Fischer homes


i'm practically bedridden with this bleeding lump on my knee. fucking god in hell. i can't wait to get out in the woods!its like all the skeletons i left behind were just chillin in my head, waiting for a second in their stomping ground to pop back out. this house held me during depression, obesity, anorexia, divorce, and BAM. shit. i'll call the ghost busters tommorrow.

a bunch of greenspace the city said would never get developed is slated for two subdivisions. 67 acres. hills chopped up, ravines filled. kids growing up without woods to play in, in my birth town. this is indecent. and this same group just got busted for employing 80-some questionably legal latin american immigrants. not that I have any problem with them. but the Fischer Homes spokesperson called his company "moral" and acted like the uniquely Northern Kentucky douche that i had almost succeeded in forgetting at college. fucking asshole

on a lighter note, i finally stumbled on (1 of?) my brother's stash. it was labled as "South Park - 906 - Miss south park". hahahahaha. he's growing up!

No comments: